Carbon monoxide ruins lives

In our industry disasters can sadly occur when gas appliances aren’t serviced, checked or maintained. A water leak might ruin your house but a carbon monoxide incident can ruin lives.

Take the tragic incident a few years back in Corfu where two children died due to a badly maintained boiler whilst on holiday. There are many more examples of incidents here in the UK, although cases of this magnitude are thankfully few and far between. This sad story does however highlight the necessity to ensure your gas appliances are well maintained and serviced each and every year. The full article can be found here

Latest articles

Independent customer reviews

Thank you to our lovely customers for leaving us glowing reviews across three of UK's most trusted platforms! Take a look...

Very thorough & hardworking

"Complete system and boiler renewal, Dave and Adam were very knowledgeable and approachable. They were..."

Read more

All round excellent service

"I've used Gas Angel a number of times and never been disappointed. The engineer came to perform a gas fire removal..."

Read more

First class installation

"New central heating boiler installed. Excellent service. First class installation. Helpfull and curtious service throughout..."

Read more