0% interest free boiler finance example:
- Cash price = £2500
- Deposit (min 20%) = £625
- Total credit amount = £1875
- Term = 10 months
- 10 monthly payments = £187.50
- APR = 0%
- Fixed rate of interest = 0%
- Total amount payable = £2500
- Total charge for credit = £0.00
Easy, affordable boiler finance
Buying a new boiler is a big investment for any household.
Many of us just don’t have the money to fork out on a new boiler when our old one suddenly packs in.
Or, if we do have the cash we’d prefer to spend it on a holiday, or Christmas, or keep it safely tucked away in a savings account.
With this in mind, we offer simple and affordable finance options.
You can spread the cost of your new boiler and central heating system over a number of months whilst getting the benefit of a warm, cosy home with plenty of hot water right away!
Am I eligible for boiler finance?
We have partnered up with Worcester Bosch and Novuna Consumer Finance, allowing you to spread the cost of your new Worcester Bosch boiler and other heating related items such as radiators and thermostats, provided we supply and fit at the same time as your boiler. Finance is offered subject to status and credit check.
You ARE eligible if:
– you are over 18
– you’ve lived in the UK for more than 12 months
– you have a Direct Debit bank account
– you own the property
– you are employed for more than 16 hours per week (or self-employed/retired/on disability allowance)
– you are unemployed or a ‘house-person’ living with your working partner.
You are NOT eligible if:
– you are unemployed without a working spouse/partner
– you are on a temporary or agency contract (this applies to Foster Carers without a working partner)
– you are a non-registered childminder
– you are a full-time student (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
– you are a supply teacher without a permanent contract within a specific school (proof required).
Pay monthly for your new boiler with a warranty of up to 12 years
A good boiler warranty means a worry-free period of up to 12 years, bliss if you’ve experienced a breakdown recently.
In short, the longer the warranty the better the boiler, and the more money you can expect to save in the future by not paying for repairs. Of course, the best boilers with great warranties tend to come at a higher price tag.
Depending on the work needed a new boiler can cost between £1,800 – £3,800 which is a big chunk of money to find.
Our options to spread the cost of your new boiler are designed to make the process quick and easy, without leaving a big hole in your pocket.
You can choose from 0% interest-free boiler finance, or interest-bearing options that allow you to spread the cost of your new boiler over 5 or 10 years.
How much will I pay each month?
Get a fixed online boiler quote now.
Call 0191 289 3464 or message us to get a quote over the phone, or book a free engineer home visit.
Independent customer reviews
Thank you to our lovely customers for leaving us glowing reviews across three of UK's most trusted platforms! Take a look...
Very thorough & hardworking
"Complete system and boiler renewal, Dave and Adam were very knowledgeable and approachable. They were..."Read more
All round excellent service
"I've used Gas Angel a number of times and never been disappointed. The engineer came to perform a gas fire removal..."Read more
First class installation
"New central heating boiler installed. Excellent service. First class installation. Helpfull and curtious service throughout..."Read more