Central Heating Installer Vacancy
Unvented/vented cylinders and boilers
Established in 2007, Gas Angel is a family-run team of Gas Safe heating engineers and MCS-certified heat pump installers.
Proudly warming North East homes for over 16 years.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced gas installation engineer to join our supportive team.
If you have a strong background in full central heating installations, upgrades, conversions, and other plumbing work, we’d love to hear from you!
Ultimately your job at Gas Angel is to provide exceptional customer service by installing and upgrading central heating systems in the homes of our valued customers.
1. Perform high-quality installations and upgrades of central heating systems in accordance with industry standards and customer requirements.
2. Utilise your extensive experience in plumbing work to complete associated tasks efficiently and effectively.
3. A willingness to continuously improve knowledge around low temperature and low carbon heating systems, with a focus on improving latest understandings around energy efficiency and heat pump technology.
Maintain compliance with current ACS accreditation, including a minimum of 6 months left on the following certifications…
– CCN1 (core domestic gas safety)
– CENWAT1 (gas boiler, central heating, and hot water)
– CPA1 (gas analysis)
– G3 (unvented)
– Possess a full UK driving license with no more than 6 points.
Desirable (but not essential):
– Commercial qualifications/experience
– HTR1 (gas fires)
– CKR1 (gas cookers)
Your main responsibility will be carrying out high-quality gas central heating installations, compromising of a gas boiler, associated pipework, and cylinder.
You will also have the desire to up-skill your knowledge in relevant areas, with a particular focus on air source heat pumps and low-carbon heating systems (full training provided).
All jobs are undertaken with 100% customer happiness in mind, therefore problem-solving with a can-do attitude is key.
We aim to get the job right-first-time and focus heavily on punctuality, neat and tidy work, coupled with great customer communication.
When you aren’t installing full central heating systems you will be working on smaller projects, such as power flushing, radiator installation, boiler servicing, and repairs.
We’re a small team of local heating experts based in Newcastle upon Tyne, covering all surrounding towns and cities.
Typical hours are on average 40 per week, Monday – Friday (a degree of flexibility is required in order to meet the needs of our customers).
£34,550 – £38,550 (depending on experience).
Van, fuel card, uniform, company pension.
You’re a friendly and experienced Gas Safe installation engineer with…
– At least 4 years of experience since qualifying
– Basic electrical knowledge and experience using a multimeter
– Experience in working on a variety of different manufacturer’s appliances
– Strong first-time fix rate during repair work
– Full UK driving license (less than 6 points)
– Punctual and able to work to targets
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong customer focus with the ability to deal well with complaints
How to apply:
If you feel you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Haven’t got your CV ready?
Don’t let that put you off, drop us an email anyway to say you’re interested, or call Amy on 0191 289 3464 for an informal chat.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent